words by: Merissa A. Alink
Are you ready for another yummy recipe to add to your collection? I’ve put this lemon poppyseed bread recipe into a simple mix so that you can keep this delicious treat in your pantry and make it whenever you feel like it. If you’d rather not make the lemon bread mix, just follow all the instructions below and bake it right away. Here we go!
Bread Mix Ingredients:
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Poppyseeds
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Salt
- 1⁄2 cup Sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and place the mix in a quart jar.
- Store in your pantry until ready to use.
- 1 jar Lemon Poppyseed Bread Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Plain Whole Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.